Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am way behind on blogging but I’m going to attempt to catch up.  First, Luke had a fun Thanksgiving celebration at his school before Thanksgiving.  His class dressed up like Native Americans (that’s the PC term, right?).  Mark and I got to eat with him and Ammy kept Ethan so we could enjoy the special time with Luke.

DSC_0304

DSC_0313

We celebrated with my side of the family on Thanksgiving day at my Aunt Dixie Lee’s house in Granbury.  It was great as always.  Then we drove to Temple and spent the night and had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with Mark’s family the next day.  Both boys had a good time (although Luke was not into taking pictures AT ALL on Thanksgiving day—as evidenced in the pictures below).  Luke loved seeing Uncle David for the first time since July.  As usual, I didn’t take near enough pictures of all that we did but here are the pictures I did take:

DSC_0348

DSC_0357 DSC_0362

DSC_0396

DSC_0406

IMG_3373

IMG_3376

photo (6)

4 comments:

Jim and Sharon said...

Thanks for the pictures to remind us of all of those special memories. Love those boys so much.
Ammy

Tom said...

Great pictures as usual. I always love it when you update. I'm with Ammy - love those boys so much. Luke is still cute even when he doesn't want to take pictures. I love seeing pictures of Ethan and Eli together.

Pat said...

What sweet pictures. The little ones are adorable.

Amber said...

I've been waiting for a new post. Everyone looks great.