Friday, November 5, 2010

Teeth

Ethan’s first tooth came in last Wednesday (10/27).  Ammy noticed it.  I’m pretty sure it popped through that day though because I am always looking in his mouth.  Then he was SUPER fussy yesterday.  So I looked in his mouth that evening and noticed tooth number two making its appearance. 

DSC_0433

Please excuse the dirty face.  It was right after dinner. Plus his eczema is super bad right now because of all the drooling.

And here’s a cute picture of him just for good measure:

DSC_0435

10 comments:

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

He's VERY cute! Are you enjoying having two boys? Any plans for more in the near future? :)

Shauna Lynn said...

Yay E-fan! I feel eli's gums about 300 times a day thinking he's GOT to be getting a tooth. none yet.

we need some cousin time this week.

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David James said...

He'll be chomping on Matt's tortilla chips in no time. His hair seems to be getting lighter, too. He's changing so much every time I see a new picture.

Stephanie said...

Gotta love that teething! I've coulda sworn Porter would have his teeth in last month he was "teething" so bad, but still a no show!

Stephanie said...

Gotta love that teething! I've coulda sworn Porter would have his teeth in last month he was "teething" so bad, but still a no show!

Tom said...

Ethan is so adorable. I love everything about him. I miss you all so much. Hopefully I will see you all soon. Love, Nana

Amber said...

How cute those little teeth are. I agree with David about Ethan's hair. So cute!

Seth , Angie, Noah said...

Love it! He's turning into such a sweet boy and not just an adorable little baby. Noah had that onesie too!

赖子 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.