Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! I think it is Luke’s favorite holiday—well, until Christmas comes around.  He loves dressing up in his costume and he just loves everything about it.  There is a house in the cul-de-sac near our house that puts out about ten inflatable Halloween things in their yard.  Every night, Mark and Luke would walk to their house and look at all the “yucky guys.”  On Halloween night we went to a fall festival organized by our church and it was lots of fun.   Luke and one of his best buddies, Noah, had a blast riding the train, bouncing, sliding, getting their face painted and running around.  I never really saw the appeal of Halloween until I had kids—but now I love it!

Here are some pictures of all of the fun we had.

DSC_0337-2

halloween

DSC_0365-2 DSC_0369-2

DSC_0373-2 DSC_0415

DSC_0375-2 DSC_0378-2

DSC_0397-2 DSC_0407-1

DSC_0412-1

The next few pictures are of a HUGE slide that I still can’t believe Luke wanted to do.  I would never have done it.  It was really high.  Mark and Luke did it twice.  I love Luke’s face in the last picture—I think he was terrified but still having so much fun!

climbing

DSC_0426 DSC_0427

DSC_0428

7 comments:

Tom said...

Love the pictures. The last one is hilarious! What fun! Love, Nana

Jim and Sharon said...

These pictures made my day! Luke is so adventuresome - reminds me of Mark and David when they were that age- wanting to do EVERYTHING!! Just wait, Ethan - take it all in -your day is coming.
Love, Ammy

Stephanie said...

I just laughed at that first picture. Iron Man holding a little duck! They are so sweet!

The fall festival looks like a blast! Halloween is definitely more fun when you have kids!

Shauna Lynn said...

again... i think it is very funny that I purchased both of those costumes. very telling. i think it is hilarious that he does scary stuff and appears as though he hates it... then wants to do it again. hopefully he won't be scared of the tilt-a-whirl like you were until you tried it at 18.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

What fun. the last picture says it all. That carnival looks like a blast.

Seth , Angie, Noah said...

LOVE the pictures and the sweet boys in them (and Gracie, haha). It was so fun watching the boys enjoy it together. Great memories!