When I was in middle school, my Dad decided to get a toupee. He had gone bald on top when he was pretty young so I think he just wanted to see what it was like to have a lot of hair. I think he wore it a week, maybe two and then had it removed. We can all laugh about it now, thankfully. And looking back it just seems so out of character for my Dad. Shauna got a lot of use out of it though during Halloween and while filming various videos of herself. Last week we were upstairs at my parents’ house in the playroom/loft area {side note: my parents’ house is very clean but Luke and Lily pretty much destroy the playroom every time they play in there} and my Mom opened the closet and we saw the toupee. This is what happened:
Sorry for the bad quality but I was laughing so hard and for some reason I was holding my phone vertically instead of horizontally. It makes me laugh every time I watch it though, so I needed it on the blog. :)
8 comments:
I don't know what's more hilarious: seeing the kids wear the toupee or hearing Suz laugh.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/19589/saturday-night-live-baby-toupee
That is too funny but what makes it even funnier is Lily's laugh!
That is hilarious....too bad Augie was not there to join in...LOL
so glad you posted it. it makes me laugh every time too. that hair piece was well worth the expense... just for the laughs that it STILL provides. it looks like your filming an episode of 'hoarders' in there.
Hilarious!!!
I cannot stop laughing. That is so freakin' funny :)
This is so funny and laughter is contagious - I was laughing as hard as you all! Love, Pat
too funny!! =)
Post a Comment