Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Luke Update


The last two posts have been about Ethan so here is a post about Luke. Earlier this month, Luke had his Christmas program at school. He loves his music teacher and did a great job at the performance. He wasn’t shy at all!! I don’t know where he gets that because neither Mark nor I are into performing for crowds. They sang “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” and “The Secret.” Seeing a group of 2-3 year olds perform on stage is one of the cutest things ever. Most of the photos include his best buddy in the class, Reid. They had fun on stage together! I will try to post a little video when we finally load it onto the computer.

DSC_0006 DSC_0045 DSC_0055 DSC_0066 DSC_0068

Today Luke had his Christmas party at school. They made an ornament, decorated sugar cookies, and had a book exchange. Mark was sick at home with a cold, so he couldn’t go. I only took a few pictures because I was trying to keep Luke from unwrapping his gift early most of the time. He was not in the greatest mood because he also has been dealing with a cold—but he managed to have a good time.

DSC_0072. DSC_0080 DSC_0084 DSC_0081

Here are a few “bump” pictures. I’m not sure why I’m putting them on the blog for all to see because I’m not exactly in love with the way I look—but I want to remember what I looked like pregnant. It’s funny that I really thought I was showing quite a bit at 14 weeks and when I see myself now, I just have to laugh. I’ll probably think the same thing about the 22 week photos when I am 30 weeks.

22weeks copy

14and22weeks copy

7 comments:

Jim and Sharon said...

I think the pictures of Luke are so cute - he looks very happy, despite his cold. Good to see how Ethan is progressing - you will be so glad you have those pictures.
Will be waiting patiently for the video of Luke and Reid performing...I think it is "YouTube" material!!
Love,
Ammy

Chad and Tara James: said...

I love it! Thank you for posting them. I hate that I don't get to see people when they are pregnant because I think it is so fun to see.

Shauna Lynn said...

luke looks so cute at his party and performance. i think its sad that i took bump pictures every month with lily and haven't taken any with this one. i'm proud of you for remembering to... or really of mark for taking them for you.

Stephanie said...

Lukes party looks like fun. You look so good in your pics. Keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

i am glad luke has a best bud! and you look adorable...can't wait to see you in person!

Tom said...

Well you know I think you are both looking good. I am glad you have a video of Luke performing. I can't wait to see it. It is times like that when I wish I didn't have to work. love you, Nana

Jaime said...

LOVED the boys performance...they are the cutest! M erry Merry!