Friday, July 17, 2009

I don't have much to update. Lukie B is spending the night at Nana and Augie's house so that Mark and I could do some much needed organizing in the house. I finally cleaned out our medicine cabinet and we went through Luke's toys and weeded out as many as we could. Tomorrow morning the plan is to tackle two of our closets. Fun times!!

Mark and I did have fun date night tonight. We ate at Texas Roadhouse, read magazines at Barnes & Noble (one of my favorite things to do--and it is impossible with a toddler), and saw a really cute movie--"Away We Go." I really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it.



My Grandmother forwarded this commercial to me earlier this week and Luke has been obsessed with watching it. We watch it over and over again and he runs around pretending he is on roller skates. We saw some roller skates at Target and he wanted them SO bad--but I'm not sure we're quite ready for roller skates.

6 comments:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

are you kidding, our boys could skate like that! next playgroup we can start practicing:)

Shauna Lynn said...

how come grandmother didn't send me that? lily likes to pretend to be a rollerskater like her favorite kid, david, from barney. I'll try to get them to pretend together.

Anonymous said...

yea for date night & organizing!!

Jaime said...

Dates are sooo fun and needed every once in awhile! How did you get your blog to look so fancy? Do you have a custom background that someone did? I really like the width and three column look but don't know how to get that. Any info?

Tom said...

Augie and I thoroughly enjoyed having Luke for a couple of days. We played hard. I think I would like the movie. Do you think it will be available on Netflix? Love, Nana

Ron and Cora said...

I watched the trailer and got choked up...then I had Cora watch it and I got choked up again...don't tell anyone