Luke and I visited Ammy and PawPaw last Monday and had a great time. We went to the Temple Mall and Luke had his picture taken with the Easter bunny. He wasn’t scared of him at all and went right up to him. It was so cute!
Yesterday, Luke had an Easter egg hunt and Easter party at his school. It was lots of fun and Luke filled his basket with eggs. Here are some pictures:
We are looking forward to celebrating Easter at my parents’ house with all of Mark’s family and all of Jeff’s family. It should be lots of fun. We are hoping it is not as rainy as they are predicting so we can spend lots of time outside. It seems like we haven’t had nice weather on Easter in forever!! I guess I am just more cognizant of it now that I have a child. I guess we can always hunt for eggs inside. Here is the video for my favorite “Easter” song. It’s not a traditional Easter song but if you listen to the lyrics, he is singing about the Resurrection and Christ’s love.
“……the stone it has been moved
the grave is now a groove
all debts are removed…..”
5 comments:
so cute! we're praying for good weather too :) Happy Easter!!
Sweet, sweet pictures of Luke at the Easter egg hunt....I love the one of Mark holding Luke. Good, good memories for all....XXXXOOOO
Ammy
so cute...luke is a doll! i hope you guys have a wonderful Easter and that the weather cooperates!
What a cutie pie! It doesn't take kids too long to get the hang of hunting eggs. That was a good picture of Mark and Luke. We too are looking forward to Our Easter Celebration. What a blessing to have both sets of families coming. What a blessing that we serve a Risen Saviour! We love you all, Nana
i wish lily wasn't scared of costumed characters. he's so cute.
i too love window in the skies. its the ultimate resurrection song.
Post a Comment