Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Here is a collage I made of favorite photos of 2008.  I picked one photo for each month of the year.  One of my resolutions last year was to take more pictures.  I definitely did that!  Although--I failed miserably at Project 365Shauna kept up with hers for the most part and it makes me wish I did too.

You can click on the image to view it larger.  Happy New Year!

year in review copy

6 comments:

Jim and Sharon said...

The collage captures so many
milestones for Luke. It has been a great year. Looking forward to 2009! Happy New Year!
Love,
Ammy and PawPaw

Tom said...

Great Collage of the Mark James Family! Luke is such a blessing!
Love you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

what an awesome collage...i love it!! luke has had a big year!!!

Shauna Lynn said...

isn't it just crazy to see how much they've grown since last january. our babies became big kids... weird.

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

so cute! you have become quite the photographer!!!!

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

I just love your Blog headers! I need to get that program so I can play with it too! Also a cute set of pictures from 08!