
Well, unfortunately, it has been about a month since our last update. I guess I haven’t really followed through with my plan of updating more frequently. Luke is keeping us very busy. He is crawling all over the house! He doesn’t do the traditional crawl yet, but he does an “army crawl” scooting on his belly. It gets him where he wants to go, which is usually to the plants we keep in the house, floor fans and any cords he can get his hands on. We seriously need to baby-proof the house, but I’m not sure we can get rid of all the potential hazards. Luke also got his first tooth! He is so cute with his one little tooth. We have gone to several playgroups. Now that most of the babies are mobile, they interact more and it is so much fun to watch them play together. We have been to the pool a few times. Luke seems to like the water, unless it is too cold. Luke will be nine months old on June 16. He is trying to pull up on things. He hasn’t quite gotten it down yet, but I know he will soon. Luke’s little personality is really developing. He is really social and he is very animated. He makes all kinds of faces. Here is a picture of Luke when he crawled into the bottom part of his exersaucer:
June is such a busy m
onth for us. On Saturday, my beautiful Mom turns 50 years old! I hope I look as good as she does when I am 50, that’s for sure. Mark and David also celebrate a birthday this month, on the 11th. Sadly, Mark will be out of town for his birthday. He has a work conference in Colorado that week. When he gets back, we get to leave for Luke’s first ever Woodson family reunion. We are so excited to introduce him to a lot of my family that hasn’t seen him yet. Then the weekend after that, I am going to Birmingham for my good friend Tara’s wedding. I am really excited to go and see my best friends from high school. It will be the first time I am away from Luke for more than a few hours. I know I’ll make it through, but I sure will miss him.

Shauna and Jeff are all moved in to their new house in Kingsland. It is really cute. The nursery for Lily is adorable. I hope Shauna will post some pictures soon. I cannot believe my baby sister will be a mom in just a few weeks. I can’t wait to see precious little Lily. Shauna and I figured out that Luke and Lily will be in the same grade at school. That’s pretty neat.

1 comment:
Uncle David
Great update, Suz. You all have a busy June. Just when I think Luke can't possibly get any cuter, he does. He's definitely a social baby. He'll make lots of friends.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 08:06 AM
Grammy
Love the update!
You can tell by those pictures how much Luke is growing and developing. He is going to be everybody's friend and Mr. Congeniality when he grows up! Kudos to the you and Mark for doing such a fantastic job. He is a happy, happy baby. Love to all.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 08:51 AM
Aunt Pat
Luke is adorable! I can't believe how much he is changing and growing up - I watch in awe. He is so smart - his eyes dance with enthusiasm!! Thanks for the update.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 01:24 PM
Jen
He is too cute, Suz!! Thanks for taking the time to update us all!
Jen
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 05:09 PM
Laura
oh, andy will be so jealous of that soccer uniform, and luke looks so grown-up in it! hope y'all are having a nice summer.
Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 08:50 AM
Nana
Luke looks like he is ready to kick a soccer ball. I think he may be the next Pele or nowdays is it Beckham. He sure is a handsome boy. I loved the blog. I think you are going to be amazed at how much you miss Mark and Luke when you go to Tara's wedding. You will have fun but it will feel like something is missing the whole weekend. Keep the pictures coming, I can't get enough.
Friday, June 8, 2007 - 07:08 PM
aunt shauna
Who knew mom had such a good working knowledge of soccer stars? I enjoyed getting to spend so much time with y'all this week. I thought about Luke yesterday and missed him and wanted to play with him.
Friday, June 15, 2007 - 08:35 AM
Diane
testing...
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 09:19 AM
Diane
of course, the testing comment has been added, but the long comment I typed up a second ago had an error message. LOL Good to hear from you! Congrats on your son Luke! He is a cutie! So fun that we were in labor on the same day, what time was he born? I love that you have a blog, I look forward to catching up with you.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 09:23 AM
Post a Comment