Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute Video of Luke

Here is Luke’s birthday invitation. I think it turned out so cute. Shauna and Jeff made it since they have Photoshop Elements. I can’t believe he is turning one! As you can tell, we went with a Texas Longhorn theme for his first birthday. We decided to keep the party small and just invite family since we don’t have an abundance of space at our house. I know Luke will have many fun birthdays in his future with all of his friends as well as family.

In other news, Luke took his first steps this past weekend! He took about 4 or 5 steps on Sunday on his own. He still prefers to crawl most of the time but I think he will really start walking soon. Also, we joined Gymboree last Friday. I think it will be really good for him. There is so much to do and he really seemed to enjoy all the fun songs and activities.

Click here to see a few recent photos of Luke. Below is my favorite recent picture of Luke with Mark. I think he looks so much like Mark in this picture.


Here is a cute video of Luke laughing at dinner. It is guaranteed to make you smile. You can also view it by clicking here.


1 comment:

The James Family said...

Grammy
I love the video and the pictures. How much cuter and smarter can he get?? Looking forward to the #1 birthday party on Saturday. Love to all!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 06:33 AM

Pat
This is precious! Luke is such a quick learner. I am sure he will continue to amaze us all!! Love to you all.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 07:17 AM

Maggie
What a guy!!! Didn't take him long to get the hang of that game, did it? What a treasure to have these videos. Loved Mark's comment about teaching him bad habits! He will get to school and say, "Hey people, look at this great trick".
Love and Hugs, all around!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 10:34 AM

shauna
he is so cute! i seriously think he's the smartest baby i've seen! i can't wait until lily can have fun like that.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 10:37 AM

Jen
Too cute, Suzanne! He is just the cutest thing ever. I hope you guys have a great first birthday!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 04:59 PM

Uncle David
That video just made my week. I love his little laugh. Before long, he'll be catching the food in his mouth. Great blog update.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 06:10 PM

Anonymous
he is too cute! he is so smart and i love the picture of him with his big smile. tiff
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 06:58 PM

Nana
Wow! I want to watch the video over and over. I love his laugh. I love everything about him. He may have to unlearn that game but it was fun to watch him and Mark play.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 07:19 PM

amber
how great. the end is the best!!! Love the birthday invitation. I might need that template for my next birthday!!!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 07:48 PM