Monday, April 2, 2007

Random Spring Happenings



We don’t have much news to report. We took Luke to his six month checkup last week. He weighs 19 pounds 13 ounces and is 27 inches long. He is in the 80-85 percentile for weight and 75 percentile for length. So, he is a big boy. The picture above is Luke after a bath. The other picture is from the first playgroup that we participated in. There were 3 babies. Only one baby could crawl so Luke watched her mostly and played with his toys. We had another playgroup last week that was a lot of fun. I hope the playgroups continue on a regular basis. It is so nice to talk to other moms.

We will post a new photo album after Easter. I am sure we will have lots of wonderful photos to post. Luke has a special Easter outfit that Nana bought him, and I can’t wait for him to wear it. Shauna also gave him some bunny ears, so we’ll make sure to get pictures.

I finally finished the Picaboo book chronicling Luke’s first six months of life. It ended up being 63 pages long because there were so many photos I wanted to include. It is the closest thing he’ll ever have to a scrapbook.

If you haven’t read Shauna’s and David’s blogs lately, check them out because they have both recently updated. Shauna is so cute pregnant. In the last few weeks she has really popped out. It seems like every time I see her, her belly is bigger. I even got to feel Lily move one day.

Finally, thank you to all of the family and friends that commented on our last blog entry. We LOVE comments! In fact, it is pretty pathetic how often we check for new comments. So, all the comments really mean a lot to us.

1 comment:

The James Family said...

Brandi
Luke looks like such a handsome little man!! He looks quite intrigued as to why that girl is playing with his toy! Before too long, he'll be bigger than the rest and take his toys back and show them who's boss. ha! :) See you soon!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007 - 07:38 AM

tiffany ashcraft
luke is so cute! his robe is too cute:) i can't wait to meet him this week. im so excited we finally get to make it to a play group. yay!!!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007 - 03:08 PM

shauna
i wish i had a baby in the playgroup already! i want luke and lily to be best cousin-friends. did luke already outgrow his frog robe?
Tuesday, April 3, 2007 - 07:51 PM

Nana
He is just so adorable. All the kiddos are so cute. I think a play group is really a great thing for you stay at home moms. You are all so blessed. I can't wait to see Luke in his Easter outfit. Allso to see the Picaboo book. Can I view it online?
Tuesday, April 3, 2007 - 08:01 PM

rebekah
oh my word!! i've been sooo behind on reading blogs, and boy, have i missed out on some great reports and PRECIOUS photos of sweet baby Luke!!
and not to mention reading now (for the first time!!) that Shauna is pregnant!!
i have really been out of the loop!

i love all of these updates--they are so wonderful, Suz!! please keep them coming! :)!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 - 08:52 AM

Grammy
That picture of Luke in his little robe takes me back to when Mark and Uncle David wore their little blue robes that MaMo James made for them. Just wait until Luke starts crawling around in that play group - won't he be a busy boy!
Love the new pictures and updates! I agree that the play group is a wonderful thing for both of you.
Love to all--
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 - 10:20 AM