
The news finally came down around 7:30 p.m. Monday night that UT would be closed on Tuesday, so I got to spend Tuesday at home with Suz and Luke. (Yea!) It has snowed, sleeted and rained off and on since I woke up this morning around 5:30 a.m. to feed Luke. By the sound of things, I may be at home one more day. As I write this at 4:50 p.m., I can hear the sleet hitting the windows.
Here are some photos from today.
Luke was to have his fourth-month check up on Wednesday, but the pediatrician called around noon to reschedule for Friday since they were going to go ahead and close on Wednesday. I’m sure Luke doesn’t mind putting off his shots for two days.
In our last post, Suz talked about Luke’s sleep training. After a week, I think it’s safe to say the new routine has been a success. After three nights, Luke began sleeping from 8:45 p.m. until about 4:30 a.m (sometimes 5 a.m.) before waking up for a small bottle. He takes the bottle and then goes back down until 8:30 a.m.
Stay warm!



1 comment:
AMBER
He has grown up so much since the last time I saw him. Oh my. I've been off for a while too b/c of being sick and the weather. I bet y'all had fun and Suz enjoyed company. Hope to see ya'll in Feb. for b-day celebrations.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 11:38 PM
SHAUNA
that's really funny!! i guess he gets the drooling gene from the kimmel side... that looks a lot like my pillow in the morning.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 08:56 AM
TARA
Wow! What at cutie, he is cracking my up! I love the video in the earlier blog, he is so happy. I hope that I will get to see him at the wedding in June. I'm sure he will be so big by then
Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 10:03 PM
Post a Comment