
Mark and I have been parents now for 2 weeks and 3 days. Luke is growing so fast. At his 2 week doctor appointment he was up to 9 lbs. 6 ozs. and had grown 3/4 of an inch. He’s just the cutest thing ever. We put him on his tummy and he has rolled over to his back 3 times! We were really impressed. The pediatrician put him on his tummy and commented about how strong he is.
My very favorite thing is when he falls asleep on me and snuggles really

Parenthood is really challenging. People always tell you that and talk about how sleep deprived you will be. But until you actually experience it, you really have no idea how tough it is. It’s just so.....constant. Don’t

Luke really seems to like going for walks in the stroller and riding in the car. We are waiting to venture out into the public until he is 6 weeks old as was recommended by our pediatrician. So, for now we just stick to walks around the neighborhood and riding around in the car.
1 comment:
BRANDI
such a great looking family!!! i'm excited and happy for you!!
Tuesday, October 3, 2006 - 09:33 PM
NANA
I am so glad you are doing a blog. I was missing all of you and I like being able to go to the blog and get some new photos and read what's going on. I know I call about every day but it is still nice to read what you are doing and feeling. I love the pictures. I too like when he snuggles on your neck. He is just so adorable. I can't wait to see him again. I am so proud of all 3 of you. He will get where he sleeps all night, I promise. Love, Nana
Thursday, October 5, 2006 - 05:26 PM
Post a Comment