Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pregnancy Update

Today I had an appointment with my doctor. Everything looks good. He said according to the last two ultrasounds, my amniotic fluid level is on the “high side” of normal. So, they are going to watch it and make sure it doesn’t get too high. At my next appointment, on August 31, we will have an ultrasound to check the fluid level. He said if the fluid gets too high it could affect my breathing. I’m not going to worry about it. Dr. Pevoto didn’t seem worried. He just wants to keep an eye on it.

I am enjoying staying home for these last few weeks of my pregnancy. I tried to start school, but after 4 days of staff development and teacher workdays, I realized I couldn’t handle being back at work physically or emotionally. My back pain was excruciating. So I started my leave this past Monday and I know it was a good decision. I’m just trying to take it easy and stay out of the 103 degree heat.

1 comment:

The James Family said...

SHARON (GRAMMY)
Glad you have a great doctor who is keeping a close eye on everything. Don't worry about the fluid. I say too much is better than too little!!
Just rest, relax, and enjoy your beautiful home, the A/C, and in peace and quiet until the eventful day. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!
Love you.
Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 08:46 PM

JULIE/NANA
I am excited about this new site. I can keep updated at work. So keep the news coming. I can hardly wait until we get to hold dear little Luke. Hang in there, it won't be long. Love you all.
Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 09:11 PM

SHAUNA/ 'AUNTIE'
I'm pretty jealous of you while standing in that heat on a playground. So... is blogspot not cool anymore? I just updated... but I will tear that site down faster than you can say 'auntie' if I hear it is out.
Saturday, August 19, 2006 - 08:24 AM