Suz here....Well, Mark thought it was about time for me to post something. So, I decided to talk about my pregnancy. I had some nausea during the first weeks but in week 8, it got a LOT worse. I have been throwing up almost every day. The worst is when I have nothing to throw up and I just heave until I think I have popped every blood vessel in my head. Mark is very sweet. He brings me saltines and ginger ale first thing in the morning and he rubs my back while I am heaving. After the morning nausea, I gag a few more times throughout the day if I smell something gross and then the full blown nausea and vomiting has been returning in the afternoons. I thought it was happening because I was hungry, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I do know this will pass!! The books say it should pass by your fourth month and that is about 3-4 weeks away. And, most importantly, I know that in the end it will all be worth it. I know it could be worse, some people can't keep any food down at all during the first few months and have to get medicine. I am definitely keeping enough food down for me and the baby. I don't think that will ever be a problem :)
On a lighter note, school has been so much better for me lately. My most ummm.....challenging student (and that's putting it VERY nicely) was moved to another teacher's class because I said I just couldn't handle him anymore and she also had 3 fewer students than me. Also, my second most challenging student moved to San Antonio. So, my classroom dynamics have changed and my days go MUCH better now. I know that was a nice little gift from God during this time in my life. He doesn't want me to be too stressed.
Mark and I are going to a thing at church tonight called Married Life Live. I was really excited until Mark told me there are going to be small group discussions. Mark and I both are VERY uncomfortable with small group discussions. It's just uncomfortable for us because neither of us are big talkers, especially with people we don't know very well. The rest of it should be good. The speaker is going to talk about nurturing romance in your marriage.
3 comments:
I just love these blogs. It just makes me feel a little more connected in all of your lives. I love the baby timeline at the top. I can hardly wait.
it cracks me up that mom reads blogs. i think jk and tk should create their own blog entitled, "tickled, tickled, tickled... we feel like we're on vacation..."
i wish married life live had made you both break into small groups and share about your own daily romance... i would pay $16 to hear THAT.
Mark and Suzanne! We're soooo excited for you guys! The ms will definitely pass, and it WILL be worth it! Can't wait to talk to you about pregnancy and babies!
Post a Comment