Thursday, February 16, 2006

Here Comes the Guv

The next governor of the great state of Texas is profiled in a cover story in this week's Austin Chronicle.

Mark your calendars: March 8 is the first day to sign the petition to add Kinky to the ballot in November.

And if you missed it the first time, Kinky's all-access reality show, "Go Kinky," will have an encore presentation this Friday on CMT. CMT is being generous to give it a 10 p.m. Friday slot as opposed to the 2 a.m. Wednesday night slot it got in December. Hey, it's progress.

Keeping you updated on all-things Kinky...

- Mark

2 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

i watched him on 60 minutes and I think I would actually vote for him... i mean who even likes 'b-hammock perry' anyway... don't tell my dad.

Anonymous said...

I think we should rename our blog..."Keeping Up with Kinky and the Jameses."

You are obsessed. But I love you.

Suz