Well, I thought I would go ahead and write an update. I'm not sure if anyone still checks our blog. We are almost finished decorating the nursery. I think it turned out really cute! I will post some pictures as soon as it is completely done. We are waiting for some painted letters to spell his name that we ordered from ebay.
I went to the doctor on Wednesday. According to my due date, I am about 31 weeks pregnant. Well, I was measuring at 35 weeks. So the nurse practitioner decided to go ahead and do an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. She said she wanted to make sure there wasn't too much amniotic fluid. So they did the ultrasound and according to all the measurements they did, he already weighs about 4 lbs. 5 oz!!! The ultrasound technician said according to his measurements it approximated a due date of September 4 instead of September 20. I asked the nurse practitioner and she said they do not change my due date from the original one but that doesn't mean he won't come earlier than September 20. So, either I am farther along in the pregnancy than we thought or I may have a giant baby! We'll see....
No comments:
Post a Comment